Friday, September 26, 2008

Rude People

What is about some people that make them think they are more important than you or better than you? I swear Utah has some of the rudest people I have ever been around. Especially in Draper. Everyday I am working I have the joy of being around rude people, and yes most of them are women. Here in Draper most of the women are trophy wives who stay home and take care of the kids and have lunch with their snooty friends. I think they all got a deal on Escalades and Tahoes too. Well I almost get run off the road daily by these monstrous SUV's because wherever these women need to be, it is pretty important that they speed there. Heaven forbid your 5 minutes late to your hair and nail appt or lunch with the other stepford wives. I also have the joy of being in public areas with them and their kids and it is super fun. The kids run around without supervision while the mom's are gossiping about this and that and talking about people right in front of their faces. I had the joy of hearing these 2 blonde bimbos refer to me as "biggie". Ok now I know I am not skinny by why the hell would you say something like that so that the person could here you. Well, had it have been another time of day and I was not in my Draper City shirt or on the clock, they would have got an earful from me. But instead I just had to gave them a dirty look and walked out. Those fake b&^$#es were ugly and I can guess that they were dumb as rocks, if it wasnt for their husbands money they would be trash. I mean really is it necessary to be that rude.
Well yesterday I had the joy of the Wal-Mart here on the east side and I wanted to smack someone by the time I left. First I pull into the parking lot and this blonde bimbo just walks out in front of me without even looking, like the world should stop for her. Then as I am pulling into this parking stall I almost got backed into by this little teeny bopper in her Mercedes, who was putting on her lip gloss as she was backing out so she didnt look. Then as I am walking in, a big boobed bimbo and her children proceed to run into me and she doesnt even say sorry. So I finally grab the wrapping paper that I stopped for and this stupid blonde tramp with her kids in her basket block the aisle. She looked right at me and kept on looking for her makeup and talking on her "like" cell phone. So I gladly move the basket of rug rats down the aisle and walk by. I hear her tell the person on the other end of the phone "this stupid b*&ch just moved my cart".
I think I need to move to a small town somewhere outside of Utah before I end up b*&ch slapping someone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I won't take offense since I am a woman that lives in Draper - ha! Of course I feel out of place too because I work. I am telling you that it is that Walmart! it attracts the most desirable people! I hate going there! I am on Walmart boycott. I love Target! ha! Also, I think it is just big boobed blond women you really hate! Ha! Why would anyone say you are fat? Crazy!

Anonymous said...

That really puts me off. I hate that people can be so unfeeling. People in general have really gone off the deep end, and are so self-absorbed. You have much more self-control than I have, I would have popped a rivit.

I think you're beautiful Kasie, and anyone that says otherwise can kiss my big white a$$!!! You are not even close to "biggie". Grrrrrrr.

Jen said...

Thx for your comment on my blog. I have to add you to my list of blogs I follow so I dont forget to check out how you are doing. Sounds like you had a bad day! Dang! I am lucky to live in a neighborhood where most people are nice. I love it here and its too bad that some people out there are so stupid and have to be so inconsiderate. :(