Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spoiled Rotten


So as many of you may know I have never wanted children and do not plan on having any. Well this is what I thought until I got a cat. God has blessed me with a cat that has a child living in its body. He was so good for the first few years that I had him, and now he is a terror. He has the personality of a toddler. He does things that he knows he is not supposed to do, just to get attention. He is constantly meowing wanting attention. He is jealous of time I spend with Dan and makes it known by how frequently he interrupts our conversations. He fights Dan for a spot next to me. He squeezes his way in between us when we are sleeping or laying on the couch. And he leaves his toys all over the house. So I have been blessed with a child that was just a little cheaper than raising a real child.
I always heard the phrase "your spoiled rotten" when I was little and never knew what it meant. Well now I do. I have spolied my cat rotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pets are just like children! I have two spoiled dogs who think they are human. Doug's mom had this dog that was attached to him when I first started dating him. Any time we would visit his parents in NC, that dog would squeeze in between us at night and if I even looked like I was going to get near Doug it would growl at me! It was hilarious!

neo said...

Uhhhhhh I am pretty sure a cat is A LOT and not just a little cheaper than raising a child :-)