Friday, September 19, 2008

25 Things

My friend Anna (who i miss dearly), has asked that I post 25 things about me. Here ya go Anna-
1. I have a cute cat named Bennie
2. I donate regularly to the ASPCA, and I think everyone should
3. I love animals of all kinds
4. My love's name is Dan
5. I am house shopping right now
6. Favorite colors are black and red
7. Favorite food is Artichokes
8. Favorite drink is Ryan's Creme on ice
9. I love to gamble
10. I have 4 tattoos (and yes it only counts as one if it is big)
11. I am getting a new tattoo on the 24th
12. I work for Draper City as a code officer
13. My favorite jeans are Big Star
14. Favorite places to shop- The Buckle and American Eagle
15. I drive a red Honda Accord
16. I love to travel (most of the time)
17. Favorite shows- All Law and Orders, All CSI's, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, The Shield, Project Runway
18. Dream vacation spot would be Fiji
19. My hair is currently deep red and dark brown
20. I have always wanted to be a model
21. I wish I lived on a beach
22. I love spending time with friends and family
23. I love all of the CO Bigelow lip glosses from Bath and Body
24. I am currently trying to lose weight
25. I love orange sherbert

Wow thats harder than you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could come up with 25 things! At least that I would want anyone to know. It's a good idea though!

lammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.