Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Houses


If some of you didnt know me and Dan have been looking for a new house. We have been looking for houses for my whole life it seems like. I am now getting to the point where I see a nice house and actually say out loud "f$%#ers". I think I have a serious problem but it hasnt been diagnosed yet. I mean why cant the average person have a nice house without having to make $300, 000 a year? Why cant I have that nice house that I have always wanted? It seems like everything we want is $50, 000 out of our price range. Well you know what I would like to do with those houses that are $50,000 out of my price range......just move into one without permission. I want to get all of my stuff in the house make it nice and homey and just live there for free until someone notices, and then and only then will I make payments on it. But not the payments that they want, the payments I want. I would like to say "well I have been living here for 6 months before you even noticed so apparently you dont actually need all of that money for the house". Lets face it, the stingy banks have no idea whats going on at the properties and dont really care. The homes have been sitting there for months and months costing the banks money, but heaven forbid that you should get a good deal on one. This is a big issue with me right now and it is causing me undo stress. Maybe I can sue the housing industry for cronic anxiety syndrome. Thats a disease right?

No comments: