Thursday, February 5, 2009

Poetry Thursday's


Well I haven’t had much to say lately, but I have been getting back into writing poems. It used to be my passion and I wrote at least one a week for a while. I have pulled my book out and have started again. So I figured I would share them with you for a bit on Poetry Thursdays.

If I told you…..
If I told you how I really feel would you turn and run
What if I said you’re on my mind with every rising sun
With every breath your name goes deeper into my soul
I want to tell you that my heart your hands have stole
With every thought that comes to mind there is always one of you
And a constant reminder of all the things you do
You always know how to make me laugh and brighten up my day
With just a sound of your voice my worries go away
I want to tell how I feel but I am afraid of what you’ll do
Maybe someday I will have the courage to say that I have fallen in love with you

1 comment:

Racheall said...

Kasie,

This is very good! I never knew you wrote poetry - a hidden talent!