Monday, February 2, 2009

I wish.....



I wish that we could bottle time. I would bottle up all the good times and live them over and over, when the bad times come. I wish that everyone could be healthy and happy and get all the things that they wanted in life. I wish that people could experience loss on their own terms, and not on someone else’s. I wish that happiness lasted forever and not just for a short period of time. I wish that everyone could be independently wealthy, and everyone could enjoy life and not have to work to get by. I wish that there were more time in the day to enjoy the things that you love in life, and not just the things that have to be done. I wish I could push mute on some sort of remote, so I wouldn’t have to listen to some people talk. I wish that there was a cure for cancer, so that so many people didn’t have to suffer. I wish that the sun would shine all the time and the temp would never dip below 60. I wish that we could keep all the friends that we have had through time and there was no such thing as fighting. I wish……. Please add on with your comments.

1 comment:

neo said...

I wish that Fanta Red Cream would become infused with Caramel and we could all enjoy consuming as take in the wonderful paisaje of Star Valley, Wyoming