Friday, October 24, 2008

Parking

What the hell is up with people parking these days? It seems like everywhere I go there is some jack ass parking however they feel like parking and making it inconvenient for everyone. Last night I went to leave work and this huge Dodge truck was parked next to me. He was so close on the drivers side that I couldn't even walk between my car and his truck. I had to go in through the passenger side and climb over to the drivers seat. It was so annoying. If I didn't know how to control my anger, I would have squeezed in there and slammed my driver door into his nice new truck. What a jerk!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they have a problem with depth perception! I once had to do the same thing only I was wearing a tight short skirt! Not an easy thing to do!