Thursday, April 9, 2009

Move...yes....no

I have been pondering a drastic move and I am having a hard time with a decision. I really hate Utah and need a change of pace and scenery. But I am having the hardest time facing the reality that I will be leaving my friends and family and everything I have known my whole life. I am wondering how others got the strength to pick up and leave and not look back. I am hoping that there will just be a day that I wake up and say "ok lets do it" and feel like it is what is supposed to happen. I swear decisions become harder the older you get. I should have moved right out of high school like I planned. Son of a......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't move right out of High School. I'd never have met you, and that would be sad. I know you gotta do what you gotta do, but I don't want you to move. Even though I never see you. :(

Racheall said...

Is it really UT you hate - seems like you have a lot of friends and family here that love you - or is it the mentality? I couldn't wait to leave UT after college, but after 9 years of being gone I missed what I grew up with - the mountains, friendly people, family, friends, slower pace of life - here I am again. It has been almost 6 years since I moved back and I don't want to leave. There are things I miss about being away, but I like being around those I love.

casey 2 said...

MOVE TO FLORIDA! You would fit in with the Seniors perfectly, seriously aside from having a steady job you both have pretty much the same interests. I vote for FLORIDA!

Jen said...

So are you not liking your new place?