Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fun Job



I went skydiving over the weekend, and it was so much fun. I love the feeling of falling and depending on something to save your life. :) But while we were there I was looking at the planes and the helicopters and it brought back what I really want to do with my life. I want to fly helicopters. I have wanted to do this since I was young and I am thinking that I better start learning and do something that I know I will love. But as with all things in life.....Money is holding me back. The cheapest school I can take here in Utah to get totally certified is $11,000. Are they insane!! Lets not forget the cost to buy a helicopter after I am done. Aagin, why does everything in life revolve around money. It is BS.

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow! I cant believe you go skydiving! EEK! I mean, I think it would be fun but I dont know if I would ever actually do it. I would probably chicken out.
Asher has thought about flying a helicopter too. He has looked into that school also and same here, money is holding him back. Dang!