Monday, February 23, 2009

Moving On

Some people say that moving on is easy….. Well I have news for them there is nothing easy about it. I have had a lot of life changing events happen in the past year that are not so easy to move past. One of which is a relationship that I was not ready to see end. Why is it that love is simply not enough anymore? I know that we all have our issues and it is hard to live with people, but what keeps us from accepting or wanting help from the person that you love or that loves you. I am telling you moving on after a broken heart is terrible. And I feel for anyone that has ever been through it. But I am working on it. With help from friends and family and strength that I have found in myself. Another part of moving on, is moving out. I am going to be moving into my first place by myself and I am excited and nervous at the same time. Yes I lived at home with my awesome dad until I was 25. I moved from there with one of my many exes (there is a pattern here) and we lived together for 4 years. I then lived with roommates for a bit and then with my recent ex. Being on my own is going to be a new experience and I am just hoping that everything will be ok. That coupled with other stressful times and a broken heart is going to make for an interesting experience. Hopefully a good one. I can only hope that things will get better in time, hard times pass and my emotions wont get the best of me.

The way things are going….I may just be the 40 year old bachelorette that everyone has said that I would be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went through a break-up too and it sucks for sure. I'll be thinking of ya. Maybe you need a trip to Nashville to clear your head. ;-)

Jen said...

I think moving out on your own is a good move. This could be a wonderful experience for you KC. I think you will do well! I hope all the best for you.

Jen said...

P.S. Where you moving to?

Amisha said...

This could be a great opportunity for you. I'm sure you will find strength in you that you thought you never had. I'm sorry that you are having to go through this. It could be really fun to have your very own place!