Friday, September 19, 2008

Law and Order


Sometimes I feel like I am a star on Law and Order and I am being investigated by members of an elite detective squad know as the Special Investigation Unit, here is my story---- For some reason I always seem to date guys who think they have to investigate me. Why is your phone sitting right there, who is that calling, who are you texting, why are those underwear in the laundry basket, why are you wearing that, why were you 5 minutes late, why did you turn the light on during the night, why, why , why???????? I feel like I have committed a crime. And who notices that crap anyway?


1 comment:

Doing our part to keep Austin Weird! said...

You crack me up! I miss you too, like CRAZY! We need to get together soon...Maybe reward ourselves for the weight we are going to lose? Now that would be better than BOOBS!!!